You can move funds between your Current Account and any of your linked funding sources, Savings Pods, or Teen accounts that you've linked.
In order to move funds to and from your Current Account, you’ll need to link a funding source like an external bank account. After you've linked a funding source:
- Tap $
- Tap Add & Move Money
- Select a funding source to send money from
- You can tap New Source to set up a Direct Deposit, deposit a check, or add a bank account
- Select the destination for the funds
- Enter the amount you'd like to deposit or withdraw and tap Next
- You can set a start date, frequency, and add a note on the final page. Then tap Confirm.
Note: Most ACH withdrawals settle in 1-3 business days but can take up to 5 business days depending on your bank.