Your Current card is supported by Apple Pay and can be added to your Apple Wallet in a few steps.
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone
- Tap the blue plus (+) icon at the top right-hand corner of your screen
- Tap Continue, then tap Enter Card Details Manually
- Enter your name as printed on the card and the full card number in the fields provided, then tap Next
- If you are prompted to verify your information to continue, call the number on your screen (833-263-6685) and our card processor will be able to assist you. They're available Monday - Friday, from 10 AM - 6:30 PM EST.
- Note: The information required to verify your account for use with Apple Pay may include the primary account holder. When linking a teen card to Apple Pay, it's best to have both the parent and the teen present.
- Once you've added and verified your information your card will be ready to use with Apple Pay
For more information on Apple Pay, including set-up and use, see Apple's support site here.