If your card was lost or compromised and a charge appears, it’s important that you notify us right away. You can contact our Support team by live chat found in the app or by email. We’ll work with you to investigate the transactions(s) and get a replacement card sent to you as soon as possible, at no cost.
First, contact us:
- Chat with us directly within the app
- Send us an email here
Next, pause your card:
- Tap “Card Settings”
- Tap the toggle next to your card to pause
What to know before filing a dispute:
- We can only dispute settled transactions. Why? If the transaction is still pending, it’s not considered final yet as it can still be reversed by the merchant and fall off automatically. If you notice a transaction error on a pending transaction, keep an eye on it to see if it settles. Most transactions settle after 7 - 10 business days. You can check the status of a transaction by tapping on it while viewing your Transaction History in the Current app.
- Have you contacted the merchant? Contacting the merchant is often the fastest way to have your issue resolved. If you reached out to the merchant prior to contacting us, please be sure to let us know.
What to expect:
Once your dispute is filed, we'll start investigating your claim right away. Please keep in mind the following when waiting for a dispute to be finalized:
- Disputes have a maximum timeframe of 90 days to be completed. For more information on how long disputes can take, click here.
- Some disputes are eligible for a provisional credit. In the event that we’re not able to complete our investigation within ten business days, your account will receive a temporary credit for the charges being disputed, if eligible. Click here for more information about provisional credits.
- We’re required to provide the merchant time to respond to the claim.
You’ll be notified by email with the final status of your claim as soon as our investigation is completed. Communication during the investigation may be limited, but you can view the status of your dispute at any time in the Open Disputes section of your account.