Yes, there are a few limits to your Current account you should be aware of. They include:
- $500 is the maximum daily ATM withdrawals allowed per day and counts toward your overall spending limit of $2000
- For example, if you withdraw $500 you'll be able to spend $1500 in other card transactions for the rest of the day.
- $2,000 is the maximum amount you can use for purchases per day. It's also the maximum amount that you can deposit via check.
- $5,000 is the maximum transaction amount for peer-to-peer payments through Current Pay
Note: Your spending limits for ATMs and card transactions reset every 24 hours. These limits cannot be raised higher than their default maximum amounts.
How do I edit my daily limits?
If you'd like to adjust your daily spending or ATM limits, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Tap Card Settings
- Tap the limit that you’d like to edit
- After editing the limit, tap Done
Can you raise my spending or ATM limits?
We’re not able to raise spending or ATM limits at this time.