If your card was lost or compromised and a charge appears, immediately turn the card off within the app and contact us. We will work with you to investigate the charge and get a replacement card sent to you as soon as possible.
First, Pause your card
- Log into the app
- Scroll to the bottom of your home screen
- Tap Account Settings and toggle the card to Paused
Next, Contact us
Once you've paused your card, you can chat with us directly within the app or send us an email here to let us know about the charge.
In some cases, it may be faster to reach out to the merchant to get a refund for the charge, but that is entirely up to you. We will file a dispute on your behalf and investigate your claim as long as you reach out to us so we are aware of it.
Here's What to expect
Once your dispute is filed, we'll start investigating your claim and will keep you updated of any status changes as they occur. Please keep in mind the following when waiting for a dispute to be finalized:
- Disputes can take up to 90 days to complete, depending on the dispute type, but most are resolved faster than that
- We are required to provide the merchant time to respond to the claim, which is generally the longest portion of the investigation
- Depending on the type of dispute filed, we may need to ask you to provide further documentation such as receipts or communications with the merchant as part of your claim
- Our disputes team will reach out to your email on file once the dispute is resolved with the final status of your claim