The Current card is supported by Apple Pay and can be added to the wallet on your iPhone in a few steps.
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone
- Tap the blue plus (+) icon at the top right hand corner of your screen
- Tap Continue, then tap Enter Card Details Manually
- Enter your name as printed on the card and the full card number in the fields provided, then tap Next
- If you are prompted to verify your information to continue, call the number on your screen (833-263-6685) and our card processors will be able to assist.
- Please Note: Information required to verify your account for use with Apple Pay may include that of the parent on the account as they are the primary account holder. It is best to have both the parent and the teen present when attempting to do this.
- Once you've added and verified your information your card will be ready to use with Apple Pay
For more information on Apple Pay, including set-up and use, see Apple's support site here.