In order to add funds to your account and your teen's debit card, you'll need to link a bank account that you can initiate deposits from. You'll want to follow the steps in our guide for linking your bank account if you haven't already. Once you've linked your bank, you're ready to start depositing funds.
- First, log into the Current app
- Then you can tap your own balance to add funds for future use, or the teen's you'd like to fund directly.
- Once you tap the teen, tap the balance you'd like the funds to go to.
- Then tap Deposit
- You can then set an amount by tapping plus and minus signs, or tap into the field to type a specific amount
- Below the amount, you will set a start date and a schedule or occurrence for the deposit. By default this is set to today and one time but can be set for the future, or to repeat.
- Once you're satisfied, tap Next
- Review the deposit, adding a note if you'd like. Then tap Confirm
Please note the starting date is the day the transfer will begin. It will settle 1-3 business days from the day you initiate it.