In order to fund your teen's card you'll need to link one of your bank accounts to Current. You can do so by logging into the app and following the steps below:
- From the home screen after logging in, tap the three dots (...) at the top of your screen to bring up the menu
- Tap Account Info
- Tap Banks
- Tap Add Bank on the top right hand corner of the screen
From this point you'll have two options to add your bank. You can choose to login with your bank's online credentials which will instantly connect it to your Current account, or you can manually link your bank through your routing and account numbers. This manual method will send 2 micro-deposits to your bank account which you'll verify with us once you receive them.
To add your bank by the login method, follow the steps above, then:
- Search for your bank by tapping into the search field, or tap your bank from the list if it's displayed.
- If your bank appears on the list, tap it and a secure connection with the bank will be established.
- Then, type your username and password you use to access your account online and tap Submit
- Next, select the account, if you have more than one, you'd like to add from the list and tap Continue to finalize
To add your bank manually, follow the steps above, then:
- Try searching for your bank in the search field, if it doesn't appear tap ""Use Routing and Account Number"" within the search results.
- You'll enter your routing number and account number, then tap Next to start adding the account.
We will send you two micro deposits to your bank, they can take up to 1-3 business days to appear in your bank account. Please check for them and once you've received them, verify those amounts by logging back into Current and tapping the Verify Your Bank prompt.