In order to fund your teen's card, you'll need to link one of your bank accounts to Current. You can do so by logging into the app and following the steps below:
- From the home screen after logging in, tap the Profile icon at the bottom of your screen to bring up your Account Info page
- Tap Funding Sources
- Tap Add on the top right-hand corner of the screen
From this point, you will log in with your bank's online credentials which will instantly connect it to your Current account.
To add your bank, follow the steps above, then:
- Search for your bank by tapping into the search field, or tap your bank from the list if it's displayed.
- If your bank appears on the list, tap it and a secure connection with the bank will be established.
- Then, type your username and password you use to access your account online and tap Submit
- Next, select the account, if you have more than one, you'd like to add from the list and tap Continue to finalize