Round-ups are a budgeting tool intended to help teens save money in the background when they make purchasing using their Current card. This tool allows them to save for a specific goal
The round-ups feature takes the amount of each purchase and rounds it up to the nearest dollar. Then it moves the change to your Savings Balance. It's a great way to save some money with each transaction you make. You can set these up in two ways, either for all transactions generally or you can send the round-ups to a specific goal.
Setting round-ups to be sent into your general savings balance:
- From the home screen, tap the teen's name,
- Then tap Card Settings and switching them on
Setting round-ups to be sent to a specific savings goal
- From the home screen, tap the teen's name
- Then tap the Savings Balance
- Tap New Goal
- Choose a goal name
- Set an amount, and below the amount switch on the round-ups for this goal
- Tap Confirm when you're done
Please note that all round-ups will occur once the transaction fully settles from the merchant. This helps us make sure we're only moving funds to your savings balance for transactions you've fully completed.