You can use the chores feature to pay your teens for completing specific tasks. Whether it's helping around the house or doing well in school, these are customizable and a great management tool for teens as well. To set them up, follow these steps:
- After logging in, tap the teen you'd like to set up the chore for
- Below their name, tap Chores
- If your teen has chores already, you'll see them in a list here.
- To set one up, tap New at the top right hand corner of the screen
- Choose a name for the chore, there are some examples you can select below the title field or you can type your own. Once you've titled the chore, tap Next
- Describe the chore by adding directions or other details for your teen
- Choose the amount the teen will receive for completing the chore
- Below that, set the frequency and start date for the chore. You can choose a one time, daily, weekly, or monthly chore, then tap Next
- Review the chore and tap Confirm to finalize the setup
Once you've set this up, your teen will see it within the app on their phone. They can mark the chore as completed once they've finished it, and you will then receive a notification to approve the payment.