I’m a US citizen living abroad. Can I use Current?

Absolutely! Any US Citizen with a Social Security number, U.S. based bank, residence and home address can use Current to send and receive funds from anyone in the U.S.

Please note; to receive the debit card it must be sent to the U.S. domestic address you signed up for Current with.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.