Instant Bank Connection
Next, you’ll want to start adding funds to your Teen debit card. Below are some simple steps on linking your bank account to Current:
- For an instant bank connection, select your bank from the list of banks provided
- You can securely enter the username and password you would use to login to your bank
- Select your checking or savings to link
Don’t see your bank? No worries! You can manually enter your bank instead.
Adding a Bank Manually
Note: Connecting your bank manually takes 1-3 business days before we are able to verify
To begin, click on your name at the top right corner:
- Click Manage accounts
- In the Bank Accounts section, select Add
- Enter your Bank name, and then select Add (Your bank name)
- Enter your routing number and account number, and select Submit to proceed.
- Two small deposits will be sent to your account which will arrive in 1-3 business days. Once you have received the small deposits, return to the Banks section on the Manage accounts page.
- Select Verify adjacent to the bank name
- Enter in the two small deposit amounts into the form
- Select Submit to complete the process.