Linking a Bank Account
Using Current requires a bank account to be linked in order to move money to and from Current. Our system uses encryption to ensure that your information remains 100% secure. To begin, visit Settings.
Instantly adding your bank:
- In the Manage Accounts page head to the bank accounts section, select Add
- Next, Select your bank.
- Log into your bank with the same username and password you’d use on their site.
Note: This is used one time only to verify you own the account. We don’t save this information, ever.
You’re all set! You should now see your account listed under Bank Accounts.
Still don't see your bank? You can manually add a bank and verify by providing your account details. See the instructions below.
Adding a Bank Manually
To begin, visit the Manage Accounts page:
- In the Bank Accounts section, select Add
- Scroll to the bottom where it says “Add using account and routing number”
- Enter your bank name, routing and account numbers. Then select Submit to proceed.
- Two small deposits will be sent to your bank account which will arrive in 1-3 business days.
- Once you have received the small deposits, return to the Banks section in Manage Accounts.
- Select Verify next to your bank.
- Enter in the two small deposit amounts into the form.
Adding via iOS and don’t see your bank when typing in? Simply exit out of that page on the top right corner and you will receive a pop-up stating “Didn’t find your bank?”
- Select add a bank
- Type in your bank’s routing number and account number
- Select Next and then Continue
- Add your bank by providing your account details
- Go back to the menu in the app and click on Bank accounts
- Click Verify under the account you’ve just added
- Insert the amounts and press submit