Yes it’s totally safe! We work with a secure 3rd party service called Plaid that enables us to authenticate your account without storing any details. Once your account is authenticated, you can then easily (and securely) transfer money into Current.
Articles in this section
- Is It Safe To Connect My Bank?
- Does Current save my bank account information or have access to see those accounts?
- Why am I being asked to provide a photo ID?
- How do I cancel my Current account?
- What is Two-Factor Authentication?
- How do I set up Two-Factor Authentication?
- Current Terms of Service