Two-Factor Authentication (or 2FA) is a process that verifies your identity in two different ways: the first is your username and password, and the second is a code that we will send you and ask you to input. 2FA helps keep out the shady characters that we don't want around. We've partnered with Authy, the industry leader in 2FA, to provide the best service and security.
Articles in this section
- Is It Safe To Connect My Bank?
- Does Current save my bank account information or have access to see those accounts?
- Why am I being asked to provide a photo ID?
- How do I cancel my Current account?
- What is Two-Factor Authentication?
- How do I set up Two-Factor Authentication?
- Current Terms of Service