To access wallet Options go to your teen’s Spending wallet:
- Click on the settings page on the upper right hand corner of the page
Here you can find Card Settings and Round ups.
- You have the ability to set your card to inactive (Also through clicking Lost or Damaged Card)
- Parental Controls allows you to turn off spending categories and block specific businesses
- Spending Limits allows you to set the amounts your teen can spend and withdraw from an ATM
- You have the ability to round up your debit card purchases so that the leftover change transfers into your Savings or Giving wallets